Watkins Check Valve (Water), Tiger River / Hot Spring
Troubling Shooting: The symptoms of a non-operative check valve are;
- Water Leak - If water is leaking from around the check valve, it should be replaced.
- Rattling - A rattling check valve indicates that water is not being allowed to flow properly past/ through the check valve.
- Verify the check valve is installed with the flow in the correct direction.
- Heater High-Limit Tripping - Poor water flow through the check valve could lead to heater high-limit tripping. Ensure the check valve is not block by debris and operating properly.
- Surging jet pump (on spas equipped with a flow switch)
We ship within 2 business days (oftentimes same-day). When item closes over a weekend we will ship the next business day. We ship via USPS Priority Mail and/or FedEx Ground. If you prefer faster shipping, please make comment in check out process, or call/email us. We will attempt to accommodate your request. Tracking provided to buyer.
FREE SHIPPING on ORDERS totaling OVER $300 (see listings for details.
If you DO NOT see an item that you NEED for your Watkins manufactured spa (HotSpring.
How to Find your Spa Serial Number?
Typically, your spa serial number decal will be inside the hot tub equipment compartment, attached to the spa shell wall. It will say the Manufacture Name (Watkins, or Jacuzzi), the Model Name, and then a Serial Number. If you have any questions of how to locate the spa SN, or how to determine information of your spa by its SN, please email us.